Hello there, Friend!
Simply Natural Mama is looking for writers who have stories to share related to natural parenting, attachment parenting, mom blogger success stories, and breastfeeding.
What Is and Is Not Acceptable Content
- Posts should be previously unpublished and on topic (see above). Parenting methods are a sensitive subject, and I am seeking people’s authentic and passionate words. At the same time, it is my hope that this blog will be a place where people who are curious about natural parenting principles will come to learn, and above all else, that this blog will be a supportive and loving community. With this in mind, I am only seeking posts that are written in a positive light.
- All contributors will maintain the copyright to all their work. However, I ask that you not post your submission anywhere else (including your own blog, whether paid or unpaid) for 90 days after publication on Simply Natural Mama.
Formatting and Editing Requirements
- Posts should typically be a minimum of 500 words but no more that 900, but that is a general guideline.
- Use shorter paragraphs (3-6 sentences each); your post will be easier to read.
- Organize your thoughts; use headings or lists when possible; be clear, concise, and straightforward.
- Please proofread. You will edit your own post, but I reserve the right to send it back to you for further proofreading if it has a large number of spelling/grammatical errors.
- You may not link any business that you are being paid to promote in the post.
- You cannot promote a brand or product in the guest post.
- Links to a business (brand or product) in the author bio are not accepted.
- You may not use affiliate links in the guest post.
- If using images, we do not accept stock images and you have to own the full rights to them; meaning you must have taken these pictures yourself.
- You may link your site up to 3 times within the post if it fits with the content.
- You can link to your site and social media channels on the author bio.
- All posts must be accompanied by a mini-bio (about 2 sentences, you can link to your personal site) and a picture. The picture cannot be more than 500px in width, and you must either own or have permission to use the picture. If it is a stock/free image, please provide a name/link to the owner. Feel free to write anonymously, but I still require something for a bio and picture.
- I reserve the right to edit (and veto) all submissions (but I will never make a substantive change without discussing it with you first).
- Guest posts are not compensated, which means you will not get paid for publishing this post on Simply Natural Mama.
- Only the original author of the content may submit a guest post request.
Natural Parenting Guest Post Exchange
- If you would like to exchange guest post submissions, please let me know.
Traditional Guest Posts
- If you do not have your own site, or if you are simply not interested in exchanging guest posts, you are still encouraged to submit a guest post for inclusion on Simply Natural Mama.
- If your guest post meets the contributor guidelines, send me an email and include your submission in the body of the email. I will email you within two weeks to let you know whether I am able to publish it on Simply Natural Mama. If it does not fit well with my site, please don’t be offended! I do not mean it personally.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hello there, Friend!
Get my latest recipes sent right your Inbox on a monthly basis!